Friday, February 6, 2009

family time

Last weekend we had the privilege to go to Jenny and Kevin's for the weekend. Teresa got to go with us, we got to play grandma and grandpa. As you will see with the pictures we got to see all of our kids. We got to Braden's blessing and that was wonderful. We can't believe how lucky we are to have the kids we have, and to have the grandkids we have which is eight in numbers now. seven boys and one girl. Of course they are the cutest in the world. Everyone is doing well, Teresa is still doing really well in school and at her job, working hard. Andy and Beka are doing good, Beka is working hard at her job, and Andy just got a new job. We are so excited for him. We are glad that Amy and Ren made it back safely from their trip. Kevin and Jenny shared their beautiful home with us, we are so gratful for that. I am currently staying with Andy and Beka, I have been looking for a job. I think I finally found one at a pre-school in spanish fork. I am scared but excited. We are still trying to figure out what we are doing with our lives. I have been in Utah county and Ken in wayne, it has been very hard to be apart from him, but we know that we need to do this for right now. That is all for now, I will keep you posted at what we are doing. And take a look at my pictures.
Peggy

No comments: